SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

the bucket list

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

this morning I woke up extra extra early so that I could catch an extra extra early train. as it so happens, I'm on the train right now, and by the way, who knew trains could be so spacious? I mean, really. I practically have the whole cart to myself over here. apparently the 5am train isn't very popular.

there's something about being on a train and passing all these open fields and little farmhouses and watching the sun rise that makes me feel all nostalgic-like. (you're supposed to read that sentence with a southern drawl, if you couldn't tell) anyways. sunrises and sunsets have got to be the biggest cliché on earth, but even I have to say that there's something pretty fantastic about getting to watch them happen. this week has unexpectedly been one of the best weeks I've had in a long time and as a result, I'm feeling especially thankful for all the people in my life and all the things I've been able to do.

all this thankfulness business has got me thinking about bucket lists. (is that the silliest name or what? has anyone ever actually kicked a bucket?)

have you ever made a bucket list? it's kind of a fun thing to think about. now that I've gone skydiving, I'm anxious to continue ticking the boxes on my list of adventures-to-be.

01. go skydiving
02. run a half marathon
03. run a full marathon
04. travel to every continent 
05. learn to play the piano
06. live in new york city 
07. own my own business 
08. drive a race car
09. write a book
10. marry my best friend 


What's on your Bucket List?

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this, Heather! I have actually never made a bucket list before, per se. But if I were to make one, "Ride on a train" would be on the list, haha. I never have before... but always wanted to. You know, one of those rides through the mountains... or the countryside. 3+ hours long. :)

    I suppose sky diving, hot air balloon ride, visit (and live) in Ireland would all definitely be on the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! I wish my bucket list was this short ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey,
      I'm sure my bucket list will continue to grow :) Nothing wrong with a long list of adventures-to-come! What's on your list?

      Delete
  3. love these photos! and that is one fantastic bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never made a list, but go skydiving and own my own business are definitely on

    ReplyDelete

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger