SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

hi! and, the weekly roundup

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


Hi!!! 
Goddamnit. I did it again! I abandoned you, poor blog. I can't promise it won't happen again, but at least this time I had a good reason. It's October! And October is my favorite month of the year. In honor of this great month, I threw all blogging to the wind so that I would have more time for staring at leaves and eating pie. 
So far this has been a great month. My mom came to town. We went on adventures, had cookies and champagne for lunch (kind of like last time) and one day we accidentally slept in until noon. J & I celebrated our 3-year anniversary over cheeseburgers and Broadway tickets (if you're in the city, I definitely recommend this show).Olive learned how to open the closet door so now she can successfully spread cat hair over every inch of the apartment. And last but not least, I'm getting a hair cut this week. Hurrah! 
Glad to be back in the groove. What have you been up to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger