SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

this + that

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


L O V I N G

This photo of J + Ivy that I secretly snapped. As soon as he sees this I'll be dead meat, so be sure to enjoy it while it lasts. 

M I S S I N G

Oregon (cause the grass is always greener, amiright?) As excited as I am to experience fall in New York, I have to say, an Oregon autumn can't be beat.

L O O K I N G

For art! Our walls are long overdue for a makeover. Really digging thisthis, and especially this.  

M A K I N G

More dinners at home! I'm pleased to announce that I can officially cook one full meal. I can make plain chicken, steam broccoli, and sometimes I can even grill zucchini without burning it! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger