SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

a (fabulously) gloomy weekend

Monday, July 21, 2014


Miraculously, this weekend was not 8,000 degrees. Don't you just love when it's not 8,000 degrees? 

I'll start with the obvious and confess that I hopped right on the Birkenstock bandwagon. Did someone say, no regrets? I sure did! I've always wanted to find a way to make my size 10 feet look even more like bear claws than they already do, and these really did the trick (bear claws, not to be confused with bear paws). After spending the past few days together, I've decided that Birks are the shoe equivalent of mini vans - practical, indestructible, and completely ridiculous. And that's all I have to say about that. 
In other news, I am religiously counting down the days until October. As you know, I was done with summer roughly 10 minutes after it started and have been daydreaming about cooler weather ever since. This weekend was nice and overcast (on Saturday and Sunday!). The Oregonian in me was seriously jumping for joy. In the spirit of not burning our skin off the second we stepped outside, J & I spent most of the weekend wandering around the city, drinking hot coffee and pretending it was the middle of autumn. 

T-3 months, people. T-3 months.
Happy Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger