SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

tuesday tunes: for the wild child

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


maybe i'm just late to the game, but have you ever listened to 'wild child'? i came across their music a few weeks ago and it's quickly become the soundtrack to my october. so this week, i think they deserve a whole playlist to themselves. enjoy.

01. pillow talk
02. silly things
03. darling devine 
04. the escape
05. that's what she say
06. someone else
07. whiskey dreams
08. winter pockets
09. warm bodies
10. i'll figure you out 
11. bridges burning 
12. the tale of you & me

for easy listening, click here to listen on spotify.

1 comments:

  1. Haha, I just adore you girl! And this playlist makes me so happy as I am quite the fan of Wild Child! :) So good. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger