SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

the weekly roundup

Monday, November 17, 2014

There's no denying that Fall is in full swing.
We know this because 1) I can't stop talking about it, 2) we're in the middle of November (how!?!?), and 3) I opened my window this morning and the air legitimately smelled like apple pie. Apple pie!!!!! At 6:30am!!! I find it hard to believe that any of my neighbors were up at 6am baking an actual pie, so instead I have no choice but to believe that this is Mother Nature's way of proving yet again that Fall really is the best month of the year. Count "apple pie air" as Reason #8,742,391 that Fall is the greatest.
In the spirit of apple pie, here are some cozy & delicious shots for this week's Roundup.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger