SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

the weekly roundup

Tuesday, July 15, 2014




Without sounding like a big sap, I have to say, I love a good Instagram. I know my eyeballs should spend more time being glued to real-life things and not my phone, but sometimes I just can't help it. When the photos are this lovely, and taken by people I actually know (or admire), I can't help but get googly-eyed. (Enter, sap) There's something fun about getting little glimpses of the bits & pieces that make up everyone's day. Granted, I would like to see more piles of laundry and less artfully-styled spaghetti, but tomato tomäto you know? 
So behold! - The Weekly Roundup, where I will shower you with tiny, square photos of beautiful things, taken by my favorite Instagrammers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger