SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

tuesday tunes | in the spirit of october

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


oh october. sweet, sweet october. it's here. it's finally here! 

aside from chocolate cake and julia roberts, october is easily my favorite thing on earth (november and december, too). everything is instantly better once this time of year rolls around. the weather, the clothes, the food. the trees. the coffee. the socks. the colors. and the people! don't people seem a little bit happier today? (or is that just me?)

all i want to do is watch 'you've got mail' and light candles and eat pumpkin pie. 

with all of its magical autumn-y powers, october somehow manages to make music sound better, too. so in the spirit of falling leaves and cozy sweaters, here is a playlist to get you ready for fall.
01. i'll be seeing you - billie holiday
02. gold in the air of summer - kings of convenience 
03. moon river - the innocence mission
04. please, please let me get what i want - she & him
05. don't know why - norah jones
06. simple life - the weepies
07. youth - daughter 
08. georgia on my mind - ray charles 
09. just for now - imogen heap 
10. the predatory wasp of the palisades - sufjan stevens
11. question - old 97s 
12. these arms of mine - otis redding 
13. hold on - the gospel whiskey runners

for easy listening, click here to listen on spotify. 

2 comments:

  1. These choices are beautiful. I also recently got introduced to pumpkin pie (its not as well known in England) and I love it!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am in love, I like the whole set up of it, simple but yet so interesting!
    I really love those photos in the circles above and half of your music is in like my top 50 of favorite songs~

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

House of H All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger