List your summer goals.
- Go home! I haven't been home in a long time and I'm in serious need of some family/best friend time. Plus, I would really like to see my dog.
- Go on as many road trips as possible (even if they're mini trips)
- Go to at least one concert
- Ride my bike every day
- Keep a jar of cucumber water in the fridge at all times
- Have blackberries & strawberries with every meal
- Relax (for real, though)
- Take that salsa dancing class that J & I have been meaning to take
- GO SKYDIVING! Did I mention that J got us passes for my birthday?!
- Take even more photos than I did last summer
- Read at least 3 books
- Lay in the sun
- *Don't get sunburnt
- Visit a new state
- Find a way to trump last year's 4th of July (which won't be easy)
This week I will prep for summer by...
Figuring out which books will be on my summer reading list.
* For more 52 Lists, click here.